A woman accused in a grisly killing and dismemberment case in Green Bay has pleaded not guilty.
The Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty is appealing a circuit court decision upholding Brown County's sales tax.
When Brown County officials unveiled the gleaming, copper dome of the county's newly restored courthouse in November, it was a glimpse of what the building looked like when it was first built 107 years ago.
Brown County Circuit Judge Kendall Kelley has been assigned to review whether to pursue contempt findings against nine people involved with a now-closed investigation into Gov. Scott Walker.
10-3426 Del Marcelle v. Brown County Corp.
Gov. Scott Walker on Wednesday appointed veteran Brown County District Attorney John Zakowski to the county’s circuit court bench.
More than $10 million in renovation work wrapped up at the historic Brown County Courthouse in 1992, but nearly 20 years later, the judges who work there aren’t done showing off the results.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) – Judges in Brown County are working to establish a special court for military veterans. Judge Kendall Kelley said that in some cases military veteran offenders are more in need of treatment than prison. Kelley said the goal is to find the most effective way of dealing with the mental health […]
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Brown County inmates can now get their sentences reduced by performing community service.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — A woman who claimed she fatally stabbed an acquaintance because she was tired of being beaten has reached a plea deal in Brown County. Forty-two-year-old Nawanna Polk pleaded guilty to reduced charges of second-degree intentional homicide Tuesday. She was accused of stabbing and killing Kenneth Erving in October 2009, the […]
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel