Charges have been filed against a Racine man in a Green Bay homicide case that dates back more than three decades.
The Brown County Courthouse has been temporarily closed to the public after the county's health and human services department discovered someone who tested positive for COVID-19 had been there.
A state Court of Appeals has dismissed a DePere couple’s lawsuit alleging that the village of Ashwaubenon could not tax their condo because it failed a building inspection.
A Door County man won't spend any more time in jail for a fatal hit-and-run crash.
Gov. Scott Walker on Thursday appointed Tammy Jo Hock, assistant U.S. attorney, Green Bay, to the Brown County Circuit Court.
Gov. Scott Walker is seeking applicants for the Brown County Circuit Court to replace Judge Sue Bischel who will retire Feb. 2.
Green Bay Packers linebacker Erik Walden has been charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct-domestic abuse following a fight with his girlfriend.
New Berlin-based Arby Construction Inc. does not have to reimburse Wisconsin Public Service Corp., a gas and electric utility, for payments WPSC made after a 2006 construction accident, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals ruled Thursday. Arby employees were working under a WPSC contract in July 2006 when they struck a gas line and caused an […]
- Madison Dept. of Civil Rights invites public to Black History month film and discussion
- Fond du Lac jury convicts man for brutal slaying
- Wisconsin Assembly approves increases in out-of-state outdoor license fees to help close deficit
- Assembly OKs bill to suspend doe hunting in northern Wisconsin in attempt to regrow herd
- Wisconsin lawmakers OK bill to tackle forever chemicals pollution, but governor isn’t on board
- A man accused of stabbing another passenger on a Seattle to Las Vegas flight charged with assault
- Could gunowners face charges if kids access unlocked weapons? State laws differ
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula