Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel and Democratic challenger Josh Kaul spent the summer quietly sniping at each other as Wisconsin's crowded gubernatorial primary dominated headlines.
Former Vice President Joe Biden is endorsing the Democrat Josh Kaul in Wisconsin's attorney-general race.
A former Wisconsin prisons director accuses Gov. Scott Walker and Attorney General Brad Schimel of driving him to the edge of suicide in a new book released Friday, extending a long-running feud between him, Walker's office and the state Department of Justice.
Democratic attorney general candidate Josh Kaul has outraised Republican incumbent Brad Schimel in July, but Schimel has more cash on hand three months before the November election.
The state Department of Justice has set up a new database that the public can use to track sex offenses in Wisconsin.
Along with providing additional physical security, the state's second round of school-safety grants, totaling $45 million, will be used to set up school-safety intervention teams and to try to improve students' mental health, Attorney General Brad Schimel announced on Tuesday.
Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel has hired a consultant to identify ways to speed up testing at the state crime labs as criticism over delays mounts.
Democratic Wisconsin attorney general candidate Josh Kaul is challenging Republican incumbent Brad Schimel to eight debates across the state.
Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel has outraised his Democratic challenger Josh Kaul over the first six months of the year.
Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel ripped the Democratic gubernatorial candidates' proposals to release inmates from Wisconsin prisons Monday, calling the plans irresponsible and dangerous.
Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel isn't ruling out using school safety grants to cover firearm training for teachers.
Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel isn't ruling out using school-safety grants to pay for firearms training for teachers.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel