An obscure Wisconsin board voted to lift a ban on its employees working on climate change during state time that was put in place by Republicans to target the daughter of Earth Day founder Gaylord Nelson, who was the board's executive director.
Last week, Attorney General Brad Schimel released a legal opinion involving a county’s authority to zone shorelands within a town.
Gov. Scott Walker has tapped the leader of the state’s parole commission and the legal counsel for a state regulatory agency to fill two spots on the Milwaukee County bench.
The ousted Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel says in his first post-election interview that his defeat to the Democrat Josh Kaul was "kind of a death by a thousand cuts."
Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel believes private events in public spaces require liquor licenses, drawing fire from a conservative law firm that fears such a stance could have a chilling effect on tailgating and wedding barn operations.
Gov. Scott Walker is giving outgoing Attorney General Brad Schimel a job as a judge.
Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel conceded defeat Monday to his Democratic opponent, Josh Kaul, saying the difference in their vote tallies is too great to overcome through a recount.
Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel says it "appears" that Democrat Josh Kaul has won their race, but Schimel will wait until all votes are counted.
Although the contests for the governor’s office and a U.S. Senate seat topped the ballot in Wisconsin on Tuesday, Democrats had high hopes for a handful of other races.
New campaign finance reports show the Democratic attorney general candidate, Josh Kaul, is winning the fundraising battle over te Republican incumbent, Brad Schimel, as Election Day approaches.
The ad battle between Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel and Democratic challenger Josh Kaul rages on.
Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel has joined 18 other GOP attorneys general in asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn a ruling finding that Clean Water Act protections extend to non-point pollution.
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Appleton Alderperson Kristin Alfheim launches campaign for state Senate
- Judge sanctions attorney misled by AI
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals: WIAA acted arbitrarily and violated its own written appeal procedure
- DOJ addresses National Security risks and Data Security from groundbreaking Executive Order
- FBI: $15,000 reward for safe return of Elijah Vue
- Mother of missing Wisconsin boy, man her son was staying with charged with child neglect
- Redistricting experts submit $128K bill for review of Wisconsin legislative maps
- Person dies following exchange of gunfire after Green Bay police respond to disturbance
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula