Diane M. Hanson gets more done before 8 a.m. than some people do all day.
Oral arguments are just around the corner in the eagerly awaited case of Ronald E. Belding Jr. v. Deeanna L. Demoulin, 2012 AP 829, which will determine whether drivers can stack together auto insurance policies to increase coverage if they were injured from 2009 to 2011 by an uninsured or underinsured motorist.
A wrongful death action filed in Rock County Circuit Court ended with two settlements awarding the plaintiffs a total of $1,521,500.
In front of a Dane County jury, Sarah Zylstra advocated for an ethical and respected teacher, offering a profile of the man different from the inconsistent stories provided by two students on the other side of a civil suit.
Although she’s trained as a mediator, it was an interest in litigation that got Marta Meyers started in law.
Point, counterpoint: Will Mortimore v. Merge Healthcare Inc. have lasting effect on Wisconsin arbitration?
In an opinion filed Sept. 18, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals ruled to reverse a decision that an oral employment contract go to trial when it should have gone to arbitration.
The lawyers’ lawyers: Attorneys seek peer assistance to fight malpractice claims, understand ethics rules
A lawyer can make a tough client.
As a summer tourism hot spot in Wisconsin, Sauk County is synonymous with waterslides and campfires.
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Appleton Alderperson Kristin Alfheim launches campaign for state Senate
- Judge sanctions attorney misled by AI
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals: WIAA acted arbitrarily and violated its own written appeal procedure
- DOJ addresses National Security risks and Data Security from groundbreaking Executive Order
- FBI: $15,000 reward for safe return of Elijah Vue
- Mother of missing Wisconsin boy, man her son was staying with charged with child neglect
- Redistricting experts submit $128K bill for review of Wisconsin legislative maps
- Person dies following exchange of gunfire after Green Bay police respond to disturbance
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula