The Wisconsin Supreme Court has disciplined a Milwaukee lawyer for a sixth time for attorney-ethics violations.
A Mequon attorney accused of "blowing off" two of his clients could lose his law license for 60 days.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has dismissed a complaint the Office Lawyer of Regulation filed this year against a Milwaukee attorney. The OLR had alleged in a complaint filed last year that Benjamin Harris had committed four counts of misconduct stemming from his handling of an Oconto County couple’s lawsuit against an investment adviser. According to […]
A referee is not only recommending that a Milwaukee lawyer pay half the cost of his disciplinary hearing; he's also slapping on additional fees.
Lawyer-regulators are requesting that a referee recommend that a Milwaukee lawyer should be responsible for paying only half of the costs of his disciplinary proceeding.
A Milwaukee attorney faces a six-month suspension of his law license for alleged misconduct over his handling of an Oconto County couple’s lawsuit against an investment adviser.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel