Former state Sen. Randy Hopper has won a case in state appeals court related to his 2011 arrest for drunken driving.
A Milwaukee-based contractor’s insurance companies are not liable for covering damages incurred by those who got sick after breathing in contaminated water that came from a decorative fountain, according to an appellate court decision released Tuesday.
The state Court of Appeals is seeking Wisconsin Supreme Court review of a case involving DNA evidence that could clear a man who was sentenced to prison in 2000.
The appeal of an Oak Creek country singer behind bars for scamming people out of money was denied Tuesday, with appellate judges noting that at least one of his arguments “borders on the frivolous.”
A state appeals court says a woman who separated from her same-sex partner doesn't have to pay child support, and still has visitation rights with her partner's biological child whom they raised together.
A state appeals court has upheld the conviction of a Plover man who'd been found guilty of killing a truck driver 10 years ago.
If a woman claims she was going faster than 90 mph in a 55 mph zone to get away from an unknown vehicle that was terrorizing her and following her every move, can the trial court legally recognize this as a “necessity” defense for speeding?
An appeals court has rejected a Minnesota man's challenge to his life sentence for a fatal club shooting in downtown La Crosse.
A state appeals court says a school bus driver accused of sexually assaulting a student deserves a new trial.
A state appeals court says a West Bend man's statements about sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl should have been suppressed.
A federal appeals court has dismissed a Wisconsin woman's lawsuit against Google Inc. alleging that it was using her name to generate revenue through online advertising.
A state appeals court dismissed a lawsuit Thursday demanding state workers get paid sabbatical days to offset mandatory furloughs ordered by then-Gov. Jim Doyle in 2009.
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Fake Donald Trump electors settle civil lawsuit in Wisconsin, agree that President Biden won
- Kohler golf course permit denied as Appeals Court upholds lower court
- Jessica Lynott announces candidacy for Racine County Judge
- Justices wrestle with OxyContin maker’s bankruptcy deal
- LGBTQIA+ sanctuary declarations may lack legal impact
- Teen and parents indicted after high school shootout
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula