A longtime Wisconsin Supreme Court justice and her challenger for re-election continued to spar Tuesday over partisan influences two weeks ahead of an election that will determine which of them gets a 10-year term on the state's highest court.
Wisconsin's elections chief says he expects 20 percent turnout for the April 7 election.
Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Ann Walsh Bradley has launched her first television campaign ad.
The Milwaukee Bar Association is hosting a judicial forum featuring Wisconsin Supreme Court candidates Ann Walsh Bradley and James Daley.
The two candidates for Wisconsin Supreme Court have agreed to three joint appearances in the weeks leading up to the April 7 election.
A Wisconsin Supreme Court decision Tuesday could speed up the sale of abandoned foreclosed properties across the state.
Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Ann Walsh Bradley is far outpacing her challenger in fundraising in the race for the state's highest court.
Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Ann Walsh Bradley has raised $265,000 so far in her re-election campaign.
Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson expressed reservations Tuesday about the latest version of a proposed rule to prevent victims’ names from appearing in appeals court briefs.
Wisconsin Supreme Court challenger James Daley said Tuesday he wants to be the first justice to vote for a new chief of the high court.
One of the candidates for the Wisconsin Supreme Court said Thursday that doesn't have an opinion on proposals that would set a mandatory retirement age for judges and change the way the chief justice is selected, which wasn't the case two weeks ago.
Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Ann Walsh Bradley will face Rock County Circuit Judge James Daley in a race that will determine whether the conservative majority on the state's highest court will grow.
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel