In addition to Wisconsin, the South Carolina led letter is co-sponsored in a bipartisan effort by North Carolina, Mississippi, and Oregon.
The Governor’s Task Force on Workforce and Artificial Intelligence will be administered by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development.
As artificial intelligence (AI) continues to make strides in various industries, the legal field is no exception. With the potential to revolutionize the way legal professionals work, AI is poised to have a significant impact on several areas of law. In this article, we will explore the types of law that stand to benefit the most from AI integration.
From fake photos of Donald Trump being arrested by New York City police officers to a chatbot describing a very-much-alive computer scientist as having died tragically, the ability of the new generation of generative artificial intelligence systems to create convincing but fictional text and images is setting off alarms about fraud and misinformation on steroids.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly changing the world, and the field of intellectual property law is no exception. AI is being used to create new products and services, automate tasks, and even generate creative content. This raises a number of challenges for intellectual property law, which is designed to protect the rights of creators and […]
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Russian International Money Launderer arrested over military grade microelectronics
- Gov. Evers Appoints Jorge Fragoso to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Legislature set to reject governor’s special session on child care, worker shortages
- Wisconsin Republican leader blocks pay raises in continuation of DEI fight
- Wisconsin redistricting fight focuses on the recusal of a key justice as impeachment threat lingers
- Georgia Republican moves forward with attempt to defund FBI, DOJ
- Republicans propose spending $614M in public funds on Milwaukee Brewers’ stadium upgrade
- Woman accused of pepper spraying four Chicago Police Officers first to be sent home under state’s cashless bail system
- Computers seized from city treasurer’s office
- Former Sun Prairie officer charged with sexually assaulting, exposing himself to juveniles
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel