A former state representative who says he "came up just short" in the Republican primary race for Wisconsin attorney general urged his supporters Wednesday to unite behind Fond du Lac County District Attorney Eric Toney.
Republican attorney general hopeful Adam Jarchow says he raised more than $445,000 over the first half of 2022.
The two frontrunners for the Republican attorney general nomination say they want to expand gun rights for nonviolent felons.
Republican attorney general hopeful Adam Jarchow proposed a multi-faceted plan Wednesday to curb violent crime and help students with mental health issues in an effort to counter primary opponent Eric Toney's prosecutorial experience.
Adam Jarchow says he's tired of "woke liberalism" and would like to go hunting with Kyle Rittenhouse. Eric Toney keeps telling people he knows how to put criminals in prison.
Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul went on the offensive Wednesday against the two Republicans looking to run against him, painting them both as far-right extremists.
Republican attorney general hopeful Adam Jarchow said Wednesday he's extending his fundraising lead over primary opponent Eric Toney, saying he's raised $200,000 in the two months since he officially entered the race.
The Republican attorney general hopeful Adam Jarchow announced Tuesday that he's raised $100,000 in the four weeks since he officially launched his campaign, more than double what his primary rival generated over the last half of 2021.
Former Republican state Rep. Adam Jarchow is running for attorney general, setting up a primary with Fond du Lac District Attorney Eric Toney.
Two attorneys are suing the State Bar of Wisconsin over the bar dues lawyers must pay to practice in the state.
The Republican state representative who lost a special election for an open state Senate seat in January will not seek re-election to the Assembly.
Republican legislators have introduced a pair of bills that would relax private-property regulations and bar local governments from imposing special highway weight limits on vehicles used for propane shipments.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula