Alternative Dispute Resolution Directory
A few years ago, opposing counsel in closing arguments called J. Michael Riley a “gun for hire,” likening the Axley Brynelson LLP lawyer to the character of Paladin in “Have Gun — Will Travel.”
When all else fails, mediator Marinus “Rick” J.W. Petri isn’t afraid to throw the rule book out the window.
Most evenings for veteran insurance defense litigator Mark Pennow are spent preparing for the next day’s mediation.
Although she’s trained as a mediator, it was an interest in litigation that got Marta Meyers started in law.
Every A-list mediator knows an effective joint session can be a critical, persuasive and powerful component of a worthwhile mediation process.
Point, counterpoint: Will Mortimore v. Merge Healthcare Inc. have lasting effect on Wisconsin arbitration?
In an opinion filed Sept. 18, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals ruled to reverse a decision that an oral employment contract go to trial when it should have gone to arbitration.
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel