William and Charles Mayo radically changed the business of medicine when they introduced doctors to the idea of forming groups to share their skills.
It was the Fourth of July, and Gregg Auby was in front of a computer, painstakingly trying to retrieve whatever data he could.
So you’re thinking about opening your own firm. Maybe you’ve even made the decision to do it. Now what?
Establishing a strong network is a key component to developing business, as it sets the stage for more client work and referrals.
For years, attorneys have embraced the professional possibilities of dispute resolution.
You arrive to work one morning and boot up your computer. Instead of seeing your usual background, an unusual message pops up on your screen. The message tells you that your files have been “locked” and the only way to unlock them is to transfer several hundred dollars’ worth of Bitcoin to the keyholder within a short period, maybe 48 hours.
We’ve all heard that technology can help us work smarter, not harder.
Perjury is the classic, and extreme, problem in ethical witness preparation.
Question. Pause. Answer. Stop. That’s the unnatural rhythm of the witness environment. And there are rules for witnesses during the first three steps.
For days after a fire destroyed Jen Hanna’s law office, she returned to the charred pit, hoping to meet the clients she could no longer contact.
Depositions are such a common part of the civil litigation landscape that much of how they are conducted has become routine.
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- DA asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to decide abortion lawsuit without lower court ruling
- Senate votes to reject Evers appointees
- Wisconsin to get $24M after arbitration win in dispute with cigarette manufacturers
- Welcome to the ‘Hotel California’ case: The trial over handwritten lyrics to an Eagles classic
- California judge under investigation for alleged antisemitism and ethical violations
- Driver in Milwaukee crash that killed 5 people gets 25 years in prison
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula