Jack B. Gramza appeals an order of the circuit court denying his request for sentence modification upon his successful completion of the Substance Abuse Program (SAP).
Bee Moua appeals a judgment that awarded Elite Construction Custom Homes of Appleton, LLC, $8,685 in damages and $6,752.50 in attorney fees and costs.
Patrick Brookshaw appeals a judgment of divorce.
The Randolph-Sheppard Act provides economic opportunities by granting blind persons priority to operate vending facilities at certain government properties.
Plaintiffs Tai Matlin and James Waring have spent seventeen years embroiled in disputes related to the intellectual property claims at issue in this case.
This appeal presents several related issues about how federal judges should decide whether sentences in federal prosecutions should run consecutively to or concurrently with separate sentences in unrelated state prosecutions.
Weekly Case Digests – January 11, 2021 – January 15, 2021
Petitioner Trent Taylor is an inmate in the custody of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
Petitioner DeRay Mckesson organized a demonstration in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to protest a shooting by a local police officer.
W.G. appeals an involuntary recommitment order entered pursuant to WIS. STAT. § 51.20 and an involuntary medication order entered pursuant to WIS. STAT. § 51.61(1)(g)4.
Lisa Taylor and Luis Cuevas (the homeowners) entered into a construction contract with Loren Imhoff Homebuilder, Inc. (the builder) for a remodeling project.
Steven Sternitzky appeals a judgment of conviction for operating a motor vehicle with a prohibited alcohol concentration, third offense.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula