R.E. appeals from the circuit court’s grant of partial summary judgment to Racine County Human Services Department (“County”), which grant concluded there were grounds for termination of R.E.’s parental rights to her daughter, S.E., on the basis of abandonment.
Lee Bleecker appeals from the circuit court’s grant of summary judgment to Terence P. Cahill, Brewer & Cahill, LLP and The Hanover Insurance Company.
David T. Whitehead appeals from an order denying him summary judgment, dismissing his counterclaims, and entering summary judgment in favor of ALCO Capital Group, LLC.
James Lamar Henderson appeals pro se from an order denying his motion for postconviction relief.
Shaun M. Sanders appeals from a judgment of conviction for repeated sexual assault of the same child in violation of WIS. STAT. § 948.025 (2015-16), incest with a child in violation of WIS. STAT. § 948.06(1), and child enticement in violation of WIS. STAT. § 948.07.
Bruce T. Henningfield appeals from a judgment entered after a jury found him guilty of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (OWI) and operating a motor vehicle with a prohibited alcohol concentration (PAC), both as his tenth offense and subsequent offense, and resisting an officer.
Armin Balzar appeals a judgment convicting him of first-offense operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (OWI).
WI Court of Appeals – District III Case Name: Andrew H. Selenske v. Richard P. Selenske, et al Case No.: 2016AP1079 Officials: Stark, P.J., Hruz and Seidl, JJ. Focus: Enforcement of Judgment Andrew Selenske obtained a money judgment against RnS Farms LLC and Peter Selenske Farms, Inc. Andrew subsequently attempted to enforce that judgment by […]
Robert H. Shugarts, II, was injured in an automobile accident.
Ricochet On, Inc., appeals a circuit court order upholding the City of Milwaukee Common Council’s decision to deny renewal of Ricochet’s tavern license and public entertainment premises license.
Following Warren Slocum’s egregious and flagrant barrage of pro se serial litigation regarding his property tax assessments, the circuit court granted a request to restrict Slocum’s access to the judicial system.
Martin Jones appeals an order granting Michael Haller’s motion for summary judgment and dismissing Jones’s claim with prejudice.
- Voir dire begins in federal jury trial of man allegedly shot by four Milwaukee officers
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Animal welfare advocates file lawsuit challenging Wisconsin’s new wolf management plan
- Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd’s killing, stabbed in prison, AP source says
- Wisconsin Attorney General announces $100,000 water pollution settlement
- Milwaukee man sentenced to 30 year bifurcated prison term as ringleader of $9.6 million cocaine conspiracy
- Gov. Evers Grants 82 Pardons, Bringing Total Pardons Granted to 1,111
- Wisconsin District Attorneys’ Association recognizes work of state prosecutors
- Madison man gets 40 years for killing ex-girlfriend, whose body was found under pile of furniture
- Democrats urge Wisconsin Supreme Court to overturn Republican-drawn legislative maps
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula