Governor’s comprehensive workforce plan includes initiatives to stabilize the state’s child care industry, expand paid family leave, invest in higher education, support high-demand workforce sectors.
The Justice Department is facing its biggest test in history – navigating unprecedented conditions in American democracy.
The Wisconsin Elections Commission has deactivated the records of 108,378 voters, the agency said Friday
Gov. Evers on Friday vetoed two packages of bills passed by the Republican-controlled Legislature.
Liberals who gained majority control of the Wisconsin Supreme Court this week voted Friday to reduce powers of the conservative chief justice.
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul filed a motion and brief Monday asking the Dane County Circuit Court to enter final judgment.
Some key pillars of Milwaukee County’s justice system are not functioning in the same way or at the same level as prior to the COVID-19 pandemic
The mission of the Milwaukee Bar Association is to be an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization.
To date, 53 defendants have been charged in nationwide COVID-19 Health Care Fraud Enforcement Actions for causing over $784 million in loss associated with the pandemic.
A Wisconsin teenager has been charged with triggering a bonfire explosion that injured more than a dozen people.
The FBI is helping to look for a 13-year-old Wisconsin boy who disappeared in June, with investigators giving lie-detector tests to relatives and others, a sheriff's detective said.
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel