By Steve Schuster [email protected] American Bar Association (ABA) members gathered Tuesday in Washington, D.C. and virtually for The ABA Center for Global Programs’ people-centered justice event, “Putting People First.” The event highlighted modern approaches to promoting the rule of law in the U.S. and around the world that prioritize citizens. The program featured remarks by[...]
Governors serve a term of two years.
Search and seizure as well as unemployment law will be reviewed by the court.
The Department of State has also announced an award of up to $10 million for information that leads to the arrest and/or conviction of this defendant.
A man convicted of killing four passengers in his Mercedes Benz SUV in Minnesota and dumping the bodies in a Wisconsin cornfield has been sentenced to 103 years in prison.
An amendment to the Wisconsin Constitution expanding crime victims’ rights was properly worded in a statewide referendum and legally adopted, the state Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.
Giuliani sued for $10 million, lawsuit: sexual assault, improper attorney-client relationship, antisemitism, racism
Giuliani told Dunphy that he enjoyed engaging in this conduct because it "made him feel like Bill Clinton."
One of Wisconsin's largest dairy operations has reached a settlement with state environmental regulators to that calls for the company to eventually stop spreading liquid manure in exchange for avoiding groundwater monitoring requirements.
A Dane County judge on Monday refused to break up a lawsuit filed against 10 fake electors for former President Donald Trump and two of his attorneys, saying the case could proceed in the county where it was filed.
A Jewish middle school teacher in Wisconsin was arrested for making terrorist threats toward students who drew swastikas on a paper in his classroom, police said.
In Wisconsin, which does not allow statewide citizen initiatives, Republicans who control the Legislature have proposed prohibiting local governments from placing advisory questions on ballots.
Rep. Bryan Steil tasked with election oversight hired former Trump campaign staffer tied to fake electors
FBI agents conducted court-authorized law enforcement activity back in 2022 at multiple locations investigating the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol. One such location was at the Virginia home of Thomas Lane who was tapped by Steil for election integrity oversight. Last month, Steil was campaigning for Wisconsin Supreme Court Candidate Dan Kelly who lost the election to Milwaukee County C[...]
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula