Republican Attorney General Brad Schimel has outraised his Democratic challenger Josh Kaul over the first six months of the year.
A Wisconsin woman is accused of locking her 3-year-old daughter in a car during a heat wave while she was fishing with a friend.
By TODD RICHMOND, Associated Press SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. (AP) — A firefighter was killed and at least a dozen other people were injured when a natural gas explosion leveled at least two buildings in a Wisconsin community, authorities said Wednesday. A gas leak in downtown Sun Prairie led to an explosion Tuesday evening that destroyed several […]
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Milwaukee officials have agreed to pay $3.4 million to settle a lawsuit alleging its police department had officers target black and Latino residents without probable cause tthrough a “stop-and-frisk” policy. The Milwaukee Common Council approved the settlement Tuesday, and Mayor Tom Barrett is expected to sign it immediately. The American Civil Liberties […]
MILWAUKEE (AP) — A federal grand jury in Milwaukee has indicted two Texas residents in connection with textbook thefts at colleges around the country. Federal prosecutors said in a news release the grand jury indicted Ryan Lewis and Genisis Abellar, both of Houston, on Tuesday on charges of conspiracy to transport stolen goods and interstate […]
Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson said Monday he has no litmus test on abortion for President Donald Trump's nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court and he hopes the Senate moves quickly to confirm the pick before the November election.
Charges have been dropped against a southwestern Illinois judge who was accused of grabbing a client's genitals in 2016 when he was a lawyer in private practice.
A federal agent accused of sexually assaulting three women in Wisconsin must continue to wear a monitoring device.
Lawyers for a school groundskeeper dying of cancer asked a San Francisco jury on Monday to find that agribusiness giant Monsanto's widely used weed killer Roundup likely caused his disease.
The response to President Donald Trump's pick for the next U.S. Supreme Court justice is breaking along partisan lines in Wisconsin.
President Donald Trump chose Brett Kavanaugh, a politically connected conservative judge, for the Supreme Court Monday, setting up a ferocious confirmation battle with Democrats as he seeks to shift the nation's highest court further to the right.
A Wisconsin prosecutor has decided he won't file charges against three high school students who gave their classmates brownies laced with a sexual enhancement supplement.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Former Wisconsin GOP Attorney General Brad Schimel is running for the state Supreme Court
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula