President Donald Trump tweeted on Tuesday he is consulting the National Rifle Association over whether it makes sense for a Texas company to publish downloadable blueprints for a 3D-printed gun.
A state appeals court says a jury properly ruled the operators of an Eau Claire mud-buggy race weren't negligent in a crash that cost a spectator a leg.
Thanks to Wisconsin’s diploma privilege, Nick Zales didn’t have to take a bar exam to practice in state.
A Wichita lawyer who specializes in elder law is charged with mistreating an elderly person.
An Oregon state employee and a labor union have reached a settlement over her lawsuit seeking a refund of obligatory union fees, marking the first return of forced fees since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in late June that government workers can't be required to contribute to labor groups, the employee's lawyers said Monday.
A judge has sentenced a 19-year-old man to 30 years in prison in the shotgun slaying of a Milwaukee city inspector during a failed carjacking.
Prosecutors allege a man fatally shot a Milwaukee police officer in the back of the head last week.
Police say an 8-year-old boy was shot and wounded while walking down the sidewalk in Milwaukee.
A judge has sentenced a 19-year-old man to 30 years in prison for the shotgun slaying of a Milwaukee city inspector during a failed carjacking.
The Minnesota Court of Appeals has upheld Winona County’s frack-sand ban.
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh says he recognizes that gun, drug and gang violence "has plagued all of us." Still, he believes the Constitution limits how far government can go to restrict gun use to prevent crime.
A referee is recommending that the Wisconsin Supreme Court publicly reprimand a Milwaukee lawyer accused of improperly billing a client.
- Attorneys gather in Milwaukee for Diversity Counsel Program
- Alex Eichhorn, Tabak Law secures $5 million workers comp settlement
- Judge orders prison, probation in last sentencings tied to plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Gov. Evers Seeks applicants for Racine County Circuit Court
- Man fires shotgun outside Jewish temple as Hanukkah begins and says ‘free Palestine’
- Russian spies charged after targeting journalists, military, and intelligence community
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula