A legal argument has been revived in Louisiana over whether a black defendant can get a fair trial in a courthouse where a Confederate monument is displayed.
Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel is asking for more employees for the state’s crime labs.
Legal Action of Wisconsin is holding an open house at its new office on Madison's "Willy Street."
Wisconsin's crime labs are suffering from various shortcomings, including poor morale and their willingness to accept too much evidence from the police, according to a report that was released on Tuesday and commissioned by the state Department of Justice.
A Whitewater Common Council member says University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Chancellor Beverly Kopper's husband groped her and that Kopper should resign.
A judge has tossed a lawsuit filed by animal rights activists in the name of a once-neglected horse, finding that animals don't have a right to sue.
A township in Michigan's Upper Peninsula is suing to stop the closing of a local prison.
Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel says the nation deserves the truth about sexual assault allegations against U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
The state’s bar-application process is changing in response to a Madison lawyer’s complaint that it had not complied with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Prosecutors say a woman and man were drunk and fighting in their pickup truck when they caused a fatal crash in northeastern Wisconsin.
- Voir dire begins in federal jury trial of man allegedly shot by four Milwaukee officers
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Animal welfare advocates file lawsuit challenging Wisconsin’s new wolf management plan
- Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd’s killing, stabbed in prison, AP source says
- Wisconsin Attorney General announces $100,000 water pollution settlement
- Milwaukee man sentenced to 30 year bifurcated prison term as ringleader of $9.6 million cocaine conspiracy
- Gov. Evers Grants 82 Pardons, Bringing Total Pardons Granted to 1,111
- Wisconsin District Attorneys’ Association recognizes work of state prosecutors
- Madison man gets 40 years for killing ex-girlfriend, whose body was found under pile of furniture
- Democrats urge Wisconsin Supreme Court to overturn Republican-drawn legislative maps
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula