For the first time in 40 years, the U.S. Department of Labor has revised its regulations banning sexual discrimination in federal contracting.
COR Improvements is a woman-owned, minority-owned business that offers a variety of quality construction services. The owner, Maretes Hein, founded the company in 2007 under the name My Girl Tuesday.
Elizabeth Murrar is taking president-elect Donald Trump at his word on immigration.
We’ve all heard it: Milwaukee is in the middle of a building boom. The construction industry needs workers. City residents, especially those living in poorer neighborhoods, need jobs. Seems like a simple problem to solve.
Dawn Jones Redstone may have traded a hammer for a video camera, but her connection with the construction industry didn’t end with the transition from journeyman carpenter to videographer and filmmaker.
When the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce was started in September 2012, executive director Jason Rae wasn’t sure how successful it would be.
In the heart of downtown Milwaukee, on the corner of Mason and Milwaukee Streets, sits Hotel Metro, an establishment lauded by the New York Times as “brilliantly designed” and “where to stay” in Milwaukee.
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula