Kathryn Pfefferle enjoys solving puzzles — legal ones, that is.
Through her award-winning legal writing and persuasive oral advocacy, Sopen Shah has established a reputation in the legal industry for excellence in appellate practice.
For as long as she can remember, Evann Derus has wanted to be a lawyer.
With her tenacious drive and desire to help others, Hannah Dockendorff is already forging a path for herself in the legal profession.
For Scott Thompson, a job at his high school newspaper led him to pursue a career in law.
For Hillary Vedvig, climate change is the defining threat of her lifetime.
In the two-and-a-half years that Isaiah Richie has worked as an attorney at Schloemer Law Firm, he has become an asset not only to the company but also the public.
For Anita Boor, an early love for science and keen interest in becoming a lawyer added up eventually to a thriving practice in intellectual-property law.
On its face, sea kayaking doesn’t have much in common with Milwaukee’s start-up scene.
It’s not uncommon to hear clients raving about Tracy Murn in the lobby of Axley Attorneys.
Benjamin Streckert has always been passionate about being a leader and being a part of something bigger than himself.
When Jennifer Tate was in college, a friend of hers was doing a mock trial and asked Tate to help play a witness in the competition.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula