Our future depends on our future leaders.
In cases big and small, David Zoeller works hard to ensure employee rights.
Tom Hruz doesn’t just practice appellate law; he also is working to change the rules that apply when the Wisconsin Court of Appeals sanctions attorneys.
Sarah Thomas Pagels realized long ago that she couldn’t really be Wonder Woman when she grew up.
Sara Beachy’s practice offers an “unusual” mix, she said, as she is in private practice but gets to work on significant constitutional law.
As an undergraduate studying finance at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, John Laubmeier knew he was more interested in dealing with companies’ legal problems than he was in solving the routine questions of daily operations.
When Chad Anthony was hired to work in mergers and acquisitions seven years ago, it was a boom time for the business, resulting in a “trial by fire” as he learned quickly on the job.
After 10 years as a software developer, Andrew Skwierawski decided it was time for a change.
When Katie Babe opened her own practice, Lakeland Law Firm LLC, in 2008, she knew she wanted to be in Pewaukee, where her family has a lot of history.
For the past several years, Eric Knobloch has gotten to do something he truly enjoys: “helping injured people put their lives back together.”
As a boy, Matthew Rosek wanted to be a pilot because he craved the excitement of flying.
When a juror cried during the plaintiff’s mother’s testimony in Timmerman v. Allstate Insurance, attorney Chet Isaacson thought his case was over.
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Russian International Money Launderer arrested over military grade microelectronics
- Gov. Evers Appoints Jorge Fragoso to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Legislature set to reject governor’s special session on child care, worker shortages
- Wisconsin Republican leader blocks pay raises in continuation of DEI fight
- Wisconsin redistricting fight focuses on the recusal of a key justice as impeachment threat lingers
- Georgia Republican moves forward with attempt to defund FBI, DOJ
- Republicans propose spending $614M in public funds on Milwaukee Brewers’ stadium upgrade
- Woman accused of pepper spraying four Chicago Police Officers first to be sent home under state’s cashless bail system
- Computers seized from city treasurer’s office
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel