Recent Articles from Tiffany Tan
Within just a few years of becoming an attorney, Sarah Sargent has already handled complex, high-stakes cases.
Zachary Zellner’s path to becoming a lawyer started with seeing the difference his parents had made as teachers. As a personal-injury attorney at Hupy and Abraham in Madison, he advocates for victims seeking compensation.
Monica Wedgewood’s drive to excel is evident in both in her work and relationships.
Maya Zahn Rhine believes in advocating not only for her clients but also for diversity in the legal profession.
In just two years as a lawyer, Devon Daughety has already won the admiration of her peers and promoted diversity in the profession.
Labor and employment matters are some of the trickiest that employers face. As an attorney in the field, Erik Eisenmann’s principle is to tackle his clients’ difficulties as if they were his own.
Rebeca Lopez decided to become a labor and employment lawyer after seeing firsthand the everyday difficulties that employers faced. She was then managing the Milwaukee district office of former Wisconsin State Sen. Russ Feingold, where she was working as a liaison between federal agencies and families experiencing hardships.
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Russian International Money Launderer arrested over military grade microelectronics
- Gov. Evers Appoints Jorge Fragoso to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Legislature set to reject governor’s special session on child care, worker shortages
- Wisconsin Republican leader blocks pay raises in continuation of DEI fight
- Wisconsin redistricting fight focuses on the recusal of a key justice as impeachment threat lingers
- Georgia Republican moves forward with attempt to defund FBI, DOJ
- Republicans propose spending $614M in public funds on Milwaukee Brewers’ stadium upgrade
- Woman accused of pepper spraying four Chicago Police Officers first to be sent home under state’s cashless bail system
- Computers seized from city treasurer’s office
- Former Sun Prairie officer charged with sexually assaulting, exposing himself to juveniles
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel