Recent Articles from Jimmy Nesbitt
Andrew Heisel makes it a point to treat every defendant who comes through the Milwaukee County Circuit Court with respect.
One of the hardest parts of cybersecurity is to stay ahead of bad actors who are trying to cause harm.
Sandra Hutchinson’s job as a foreclosure processor may involve a lot of paperwork, but it’s the people she works with that makes it all worthwhile.
When Jennifer Paulmann works with clients, she always tries to put herself in their shoes.
With more than 25 years in the industry, Sarah Breunig has knowledge of trusts and estates that is unparalleled, her colleagues say.
It’s a scenario that almost every office worker has experienced — an IT issue pops up out of nowhere and causes your computer to slow to a crawl, making nearly every task impossible. At Boardman Clark, the person who always answers the bell to solve those IT problems is Luis Lucini.
By necessity, Charley Mann has had to learn to deliver with tact news someone might not want to hear.
A lot of has changed in the 29 years that Judy Janetski has served as the office manager of Fox, O’Neill & Shannon. But one thing has remained the same — her commitment to every responsibility that comes with the job.
When the pandemic hit, one of the people at Boardman Clark who stepped up to help the firm tackle an unprecedented number of new difficulties was Christina Hayes.
When the pandemic upended the world in spring 2020, essential businesses were forced to turn on a dime to keep their operations running.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Democrats’ congressional redistricting challenge
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula