Recent Articles from Bridgetower Media Newswires
A Republican proposal to legalize medical marijuana in Wisconsin is dead.
A constitutional amendment supported by Republicans that attempts to limit diversity, equity and inclusion efforts in Wisconsin won approval Thursday in the state Assembly.
The appointment will fill the vacancy created by Judge Ellen Brostrom’s resignation, effective May 3, 2024. Remington will complete a term ending July 31, 2025.
A jury verdict has been reached in Joy Popke vs. Jarod Bedor (2020CV000206), a chiropractic malpractice case in Waupaca County.
The appointment will fill a vacancy being created by District Attorney Charles J. Simono’s resignation, effective March 8.
It turns out there are lots of sharp elbows in the plush toy business. Build-A-Bear and the makers of Squishmallows are facing off in federal court.
A few months ago, Derek Carrier started seeing someone and became infatuated. He experienced a "ton" of romantic feelings but he also knew it was an illusion.
Kylie Liu, who was suspended in Iowa for having sex with a client she represented in a family law matter, will also be prohibited from practice in Minnesota.
Predictive policing has been shown to be an ineffective and biased policing tool. Yet, the Department of Justice has been funding the crime surveillance and analysis technology for years and continues to do so despite criticism from researchers, privacy advocates and members of Congress.
Wisconsin's GOP-controlled Senate on Tuesday passed legislative maps that were proposed by Democratic Gov. Tony Evers — a move that could ultimately prevent the liberal-controlled state Supreme Court from implementing maps that could be even worse for Republicans.
In August 2022, FBI agents executed a search warrant of Trump's Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, where they recovered boxes of classified documents.
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- DA asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to decide abortion lawsuit without lower court ruling
- Senate votes to reject Evers appointees
- Wisconsin to get $24M after arbitration win in dispute with cigarette manufacturers
- Welcome to the ‘Hotel California’ case: The trial over handwritten lyrics to an Eagles classic
- California judge under investigation for alleged antisemitism and ethical violations
- Driver in Milwaukee crash that killed 5 people gets 25 years in prison
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula