Recent Articles from Amy Karon, [email protected]
Milwaukee litigator Emile Banks is comfortable on either side of the courtroom.
Iowa County Circuit Judge William Dyke is 82, but has no plans to step down from the bench and said he is disappointed when he sees aging colleagues do so.
The State Bar of Wisconsin on Friday gave Rep. Mary Williams, R-Medford, its Scales of Justice award for helping block Assembly Bill 54 last session.
The lawyers’ lawyers: Attorneys seek peer assistance to fight malpractice claims, understand ethics rules
A lawyer can make a tough client.
The felony misconduct case against Kelly Rindfleisch advanced Tuesday when a District I Appeals Court denied her motion to dismiss charges.
The state Supreme Court on Thursday took up ground-water seepage, rotting timber pilings and years of court battles over whether a public entity can be held liable for millions of dollars of alleged private property damages.
A Milwaukee man who for months eluded arrest after allegedly filing bogus liens has been apprehended and released on bail, according to a media release Wednesday from Attorney General J.B. Hollen.
Federal and Wisconsin laws prohibit most unsolicited texts and other promotional messages. But so far, regulators have failed to reverse the boom in text spam, leading frustrated cell phone owners to file a slew of class-action lawsuits.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Friday revoked the license of David Stokes, a Madison attorney convicted in 2011 of felony theft by fraud.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Democrats’ congressional redistricting challenge
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula