Wisconsin courts and the federal court system offer several resources to help the public find, manage and learn about legal proceedings.
Wisconsin Law Journal reporter Michaela Paukner joined “Zealous” host and attorney Bri Meyer for a conversation about utilizing legal databases as a member of the public. The podcast is available on Spotify.
Here are links to the resources discussed in the podcast:
- CCAP (Wisconsin Circuit Court Access)
- CCAP (Wisconsin Supreme Court and Court of Appeals)
- PACER (Federal court records database)
- Wisconsin Free Legal Answers
- UW Law School’s Frank J. Remington Center
- Milwaukee Justice Center
- Information about making an open-records request
- $99 listener subscription promotion: Use code “GRGB”
- Michaela Paukner and Wisconsin Law Journal on Twitter
- Wisconsin Law Journal on Facebook and LinkedIn
Bonus resources for learning about the conduct and standing of attorneys licensed to practice law in Wisconsin: