AWARDS & HONORS
Michael Hupy, a shareholder of the personal injury law firm Hupy and Abraham SC, Milwaukee, accepted his nomination as a fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation. Instituted in 1999, the organization honors members of the State Bar of Wisconsin who are recognized by their peers for high professional achievements. As a fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation, Hupy will participate in the organization’s ongoing efforts to promote justice, advance the legal profession and improve legal education.
• Mitchell Moser, a partner at Quarles & Brady LLP, was recognized by the Milwaukee Jewish Federation for his leadership and service as the federation’s campaign chairman. In the past two years, Moser has led the local campaign to raise more than $12 million.
ON THE RISE
Kimberly Leach Johnson was named chairperson of Quarles & Brady LLP. Her term started Oct. 1. Johnson most recently served as chairwoman of the firm’s finance committee and managing partner of Quarles & Brady’s offices in Naples and Tampa, Fla. She continues to serve as a member of the firm’s elected executive committee. She is the first woman to serve as chairperson of the firm.
• Bradley Page was appointed president of Davis & Kuelthau SC. He served on the firm’s board of directors for the past seven years. In addition to his leadership of the firm, Page maintains an active real estate and corporate practice. He earned his law degree in 1989 from the University of Wisconsin Law School.
• Rebecca Speckhard was appointed national practice director of Quarles & Brady LLP’s public finance group. She earned her law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School.
Krista Baisch and Andrew Kramer joined Hansen Reynolds Dickinson Crueger LLC, Milwaukee.
Baisch joined the firm as a partner. She previously worked as an attorney at Godfrey & Kahn and Wilson Elser LLP.
Kramer joined the firm as an associate and comes from the Will County (Ill.) State’s Attorney’s Office where he was an assistant state’s attorney. As a prosecutor, he tried more than 60 jury trials and hundreds of bench trials.
Both are graduates of the University of Wisconsin Law School.
• Jack Enea joined Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek SC’s corporate and finance practice group. Enea’s practice focuses on business and tax law, estate planning, estate administration, and real estate transactions and development. He earned his law degree from Marquette University Law School.
• William Fischer joined Davis & Kuelthau SC’s corporate and commercial litigation practice in its Oshkosh office. His practice will focus on business and complex commercial litigation, general business law and state and federal civil appeals. He earned his law degree from Marquette University Law School.
• Rory Foster joined Quarles & Brady LLP’s Madison office as an associate in the intellectual property practice group. He earned his law degree from Harvard Law School.
• Nancy Wilson joined the Waukesha office of Axley Brynelson LLP. She will focus her practice in the areas of business, tax planning, and estate planning and administration. Wilson earned her law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School.