Quantcast
Home / Legal News / Charges delayed in Montee Ball attack

Charges delayed in Montee Ball attack

MADISON, Wis. (AP) – A prosecutor says charges against three men accused of assaulting Wisconsin running back Montee Ball have been delayed because he doesn’t have all the police reports from last month’s incident.

Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne told a court commissioner Monday that not all of the police reports have been received by prosecutors. WKOW-TV reports Ozanne says an initial appearance for the men on unspecified charges could be scheduled for Sept. 17.

Probable cause affidavits say a witness and surveillance video place the men in the area where Ball was attacked on Aug. 1. The Heisman Trophy finalist suffered a concussion during the early morning assault near campus.

Information from: WKOW-TV, http://www.wkow.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*