As you’ve probably already noticed, our website, www.wislawjournal.com, has a brand-new look.
But a better design isn’t the only improvement we’ve made. As part of a complete overhaul of the site, we’ve gained several new ways to serve you better. We look forward to being able to take advantage of what we can do now that we couldn’t do before to give you a better experience with the site.
Among the improvements are:
- Better organization. News, commentary, verdicts and settlements and digests are more clearly defined on the site than they were before. Now, you can find exactly what you’re looking for by directing your attention to the right category, instead of having to look through a list of stories from all categories.
- Better navigation. The navigation bar at the top gives you the ability to quickly jump to exactly what you’re looking for, as opposed to having to navigate through several subcategories to reach your destination.
- Multimedia. The new site allows us far more flexibility in terms of photos and video. What that means for you is more photos from events and more art to accompany stories. Photo galleries from our events are always popular, but we’ve been limited in the past in how many photos we can realistically present.
- More content. As part of the improvements in the site, we have much more flexibility on our end to manage content. That means that we can provide you with updates throughout the day – and even provide online-only news.
- Improved subscription management. If you’re a subscriber, you now have the ability to renew your subscription, update your contact information or pay your bill online. You can also subscribe to WLJ Today, our daily update of what’s going on in the legal community.
A lot of time and effort went into these improvements, and we’re very pleased with the results. We believe you will be as well. If you have questions or comments about the new site, please contact Wisconsin Law Journal Managing Editor Casey Laughman at 414-225-1809 or [email protected].