Nominations are due March 14 for the Law Librarians Association of Wisconsin’s inaugural Distinguished Service Award.
The award was created to recognize a member for his or her “achievement in a particular area of law librarianship, service to LLAW, and/or the legal community, or contributions to the professional literature.”
Further criteria for consideration will include:
- Outstanding leadership in LLAW, at meetings and in committee work
- Special and notable service to LLAW, such as participation in special projects
- Participation in seminars, teaching courses and public speaking activities
- Publication and editorial contributions to professional literature
- Innovations at the worksite
- Extracurricular activities which provide the profession and/or LLAW with commendable publicity and acclaim
A link to the nomination form is available on the LLAW website. The winner will be recognized at the LLAW meeting in May. For information, call Diane Duffey, director of research services at Habush, Habush & Rottier, at 414-271-0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.